CLICK HERE for the Original Report in a .pdf file.
- 11/22/2023 RECOMMENDATION TO 2023 ELECTION CANVASS BOARDS FROM RON HANKS, CHAIRMAN OF COGOP BALLOT AND ELECTION SECURITY COMMITTEE
- 11/19/2023 THE WIN THAT WASN'T - TRUMP ON COLORADO PRIMARY BALLOT
- 11/19/2023 WELD COUNTY MONEY POWER GRAB
- 11/17/2023 WHY GOP CANVASS BOARD MEMBERS SHOULD REFUSE TO CERTIFY 2023
9/9/2023 INDECENT BALLOT EXPOSURE!
- 9/5/2023 GLASS BOX VOTING AND HAND-COUNT WITH STATUTE REFERENCES
- 8/25/2023 RNC RESOLUTION URGING A "RETURN TO EXCELLENCE" IN AMERICAN VOTING AND ELECTIONS
February 12, 2024
Dear Members of the Colorado Republican State Central Committee,
I write in the public interest to start discussion of how Colorado’s election system can be improved. I am one of the lawyers representing Tina Peters in U.S. District Court case no. 23-cv-03014-NYW captioned Peters v. United States et al, and 10th Circuit Court of Appeals case no. 24-1013 (appeal of Order dismissing DA Daniel Rubinstein). The information herein is part of the pleadings and briefs in the above cases.
Republican officials made statements about Tina Peters in an email published by the Denver Post on February 5, 2024. The authors raise important public issues: Is Colorado’s election system secure and transparent? Does it comply with federal and state law? These questions should be publicly debated.
The authors incorrectly state that Tina Peters made a backup image of the Mesa County computer hard drive “because she believed she was proving election fraud.”
The truth is that Tina Peters made a backup image of the Mesa County computer hard drive because she was required to do so by federal law.
RECOMMENDATION TO 2023 ELECTION CANVASS BOARDS FROM RON HANKS
November 22, 2023
CLICK HERE for white paper with links.
December 6, 2023 FIVE CO GOP CANVASS BOARD MEMBERS REFUSE TO CERTIFY 2023
Page 1 of 7